Saturday, November 21, 2009

Case Law, Arbitration

ARBITRATION:

1971 LAH 38
DB Arbitrator not bound to give reason for every issue or point or for the judgment.

1971 LAH 522
Proceeding on basis of unstamped as deficiently stamped document, illegal and without jurisdiction.
-- S. 41(b) Temp. Injunction can be issued by Civil Court even if no proceeding pending before Civil Court and reference to arbitration also without reference to court.

1980 SC 62
Arbitration - Award made rule of court but not registered though registration necessary - Not nullity and can not be avoided by party to the decree.

1982 PSC 1135
Court has no power to
(Bremer Vulcan) dismiss proceeding before Arbitrator.
PLD 1982 Kar 778 Court can stay Arb. proceeding only if....

3 comments:

  1. Any case law pertaining to the proposition. " Court cannot be implead as a party in arbitration proceeding".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post, enjoyed this one thanks for posting . Venito

    ReplyDelete
  3. You actually make it appear really easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I believe I might never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I’m taking a look forward for your next post, I will try to get the cling of it! Leather Watch Bands

    ReplyDelete